Thursday, April 21, 2011

Celine Dion - I love flv.

Celine Dion - I love flv. Tube. Duration : 5.47 Mins.


I must be crazy now Maybe I dream too much, but when I think of you I long to feel your touch in your ear words that are as old as words only time you hear whispers, if you only wish I could have been returned to I saw that first day would be my choice is made, if looked at in my eyes because 'now I know that would be the way I feel And I'd whisper these words as he would lie here by my side I love you, Please tell me you love, these three words that could change our livesforever And I promise that we will always be together until the end of time So today I finally found the courage inside Just can walk up to your door But my body does not move when I finally make enough to have like a thousand times before Then without a word he gave me to read this letter I hope this finds its way into your heart, said I love you, please, tell me love, these three words, they were able to offer our lives and forever change you I promise that we will always be together until theEnd of time Well maybe I, I have a little 'love yeah And maybe I need, I need some' attention and maybe I can, maybe, maybe, Oh you need someone just to keep only if you stretch the hand and I'll be there I love you, love you please tell me, please say you love me until the end of time These three words could change our lives forever and I promise that we will always be together Oh, I love to please to say I love you too Please say please and by the end of love meMy time ...

Keywords: must, be, crazy, now

!: Sharp Projector Bulbs Answer !: Cheaper Mens Bathing Suits Board Shorts !: Brand New 3lb Bread Machine








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。